Food Offered to Idols
1 Corinthians 10
- In what two things were those who were baptized into Moses
- What did those in the wilderness drink from? Whom is this
- What four sins were the Israelites guilty of in the wilderness
that they were punished for?
- Why did the punishment happen to the Israelites? Why were the
accounts written down?
- What should the person who thinks he stands do?
- What will God keep from happening to a person? What will He
- What should Christians flee from?
- What are the cup of blessing and the bread which we break?
- What is the relationship between Israelites who eat their
sacrifices and the altar?
- To what does Paul imply that pagans offer their sacrifices?
- What two tables and two cups can a Christian not share?
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor10.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor10.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry