I Corinthians 14:1-26
- Who does a person who speaks in tongues not speak to? Who
does he or she speak to?
- Who does a person who speaks in tongues edify or build up?
Who does a person who prophesies edify or build up?
- Which does Paul say is greater: the one who speaks in tongues
or the one who prophesies?
- What analogies does Paul give to show that language must be
- What does Paul say that one who speaks in tongues should pray
- What does Paul say happens to his mind if he prays in a
- How many words does Paul say that he would rather speak with
his mind in church rather than speaking more in a tongue?
- Who does Paul say that tongues are a sign for? Who is
prophecy a sign for?
- What will outsiders and unbelievers say about the church if
everyone should speak in tongues?
- What does Paul say would cause an unbeliever or outsider to
- What five items does Paul mention as being a part of an early
http://www.bterry.com/1cor/1cor14a.htm hosted at http://bible.ovc.edu/terry/1cor/1cor14a.htm
Last updated on February 19, 2004
Page maintained by
Copyright © 2004 Bruce Terry