Introduction to Missions
Bib. Foundations & Cont. Strategies
Chapter 11: Field Selection (Part 2)
- In what dynamic principle about the nature of the world is the
concept of receptivity rooted?
- In what scriptural principles is the concept of receptivity
- Are people who share nationality, ethnicity, and/or historical
events all affected the same? Give evidence for your
- To what does the phrase "hold lightly" refer? Why is this
- What three factors affect receptivity?
- In areas where there are competing religious groups, which
ones tend to grow fastest?
- What are the strengths and limitations of prioritizing
- What are three kinds of factors that enter into making a
decision to go to a particular field based on personal
- How is the ratio of rural to urban population changing? What
impact does this have on where mission efforts should be
Last Updated September 11, 2002
Page maintained by .
Copyright © 2002 Ralph Bruce Terry. All rights reserved.