Introduction to Missions
Bib. Foundations & Cont. Strategies
Chapters 8 and 9: Strategy in Missions
- What are the two foundations for strategy in missions? Which
one is often ignored by missiologists?
- How does Van Rheenen define "strategy"?
- What are four types of strategies and one strength and
weakness of each?
- What are the three primary tasks of missions for which
strategy is needed?
- What are two kinds of churches listed by Broom and how do each
- What are four guidelines for the effective planting of new
- What are four stages of church maturation and the role of the
missionary in each?
- What are four mentalities of urban peoples?
- What kind of church structure are many missiologists
advocating for urban contexts? Is it based on biblical or
- What are three modes of leadership training?
- What are four guidelines for effective leadership training?
- What kinds of missionary efforts do not lead to the
development of churches?
Last Updated September 11, 2002
Page maintained by .
Copyright © 2002 Ralph Bruce Terry. All rights reserved.