Introduction to Missions
Guidelines for World Evangelism
Chapter 2: The Biblical Imperative
- What are three reasons that Slate gives for the surge in
evangelism following World War II?
- What was the ultimate reason that God worked through "the
- What events does Slate call the "hinge of history"?
- What groups of people does Slate think that the universal
nature of the message means that churches must plan to
- What are the elements of a "valid decision" for or against
Christ? What can get in the way of a "valid decision"?
- What does Slate say is a major criterion for measuring
- How might the future coming of Christ serve as a motive for
- How might the second greatest commandment serve as a motive
- How would a desire to praise God serve as a motive for
- How might churches be in "partnership in the gospel" with
Last Updated September 11, 2002
Page maintained by .
Copyright © 2002 Ralph Bruce Terry. All rights reserved.